At Maverick Well Service, our commitment to safety is an integral part of our organization and by conducting business with the following expectations:
- Open lines of communication between field personnel and management
- Collaboration between rig crew members to improve safety
and job effectiveness
- Monthly safety meetings to raise overall awareness and cover specific safety topics
- Daily JSAs and "tailgate" meetings to discuss potential issues
- Begin each day with a "Safety First" mentatily.
- Monthly inspections on all workover rigs, trucks, and equipment
- Review each location for potential safety hazards
- Maintain all safety records for audit and review purposes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment for all employees
- Employee training to improve knowledge effectiveness in field operations
Safety of our employees is of highest importance to Maverick. We pride ourselves in creating a
safe work environment for all of our employees and strive to build a company culture that values
every member of the Maverick team.
Since the company was founded in 2006, Maverick has maintained a 0.0 accident frequency
rate and was recognized in years 2012-2016 as one of Texas Mutual’s top safety performers –
an award handed out to only the top 200 of all of Texas Mutual’s 57,000 policy holders.
© 2021 Maverick Well Service, LLC.